IT Sales Manager
Full-time Position, UA Office
We are looking for a high-performance IT Sales Manager to help us meet the medium and large-sized enterprise client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping DevPals competitive and innovative. A successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to be quickly recognized as a partner and resource for management team members and to be a strategic thinker capable of combining technology and sales strategy.
- Achieving quarterly & annual gross profit margin targets.
- Developing and maintaining an effective lead generation process from start to finish.
- Developing business opportunities, understand the needs of the client, and identify market trends.
- Developing strong relationships with strategic new clients at the senior level so that they are positive for the company as a strategic partner.
- Working closely and effectively with recruitment, pre-sales, and management throughout the sales cycle.
- Participating in regular client review meetings to ensure the success of each engagement.
- Making cold calls to leads generated by trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective customers, etc.
- Proactively helping resolve issues with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively creating demand for offshore engineering and personnel solutions.
- Reporting on successes and areas in need of improvement.
- At least three years of sales experience in the industry.
- Preferred bachelor's degree with a focus on marketing, or business administration.
- Strong ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent networking, communication, and people-to-people skills.
- Ability to support complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Willingness to travel.
- Extensive knowledge of the EU/ Gulf IT market scene is a bonus.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Fluency in English is a must.