IT Sales Manager Position
Full-time Position, Kyiv
Remote or office mode
Basis salary 1.000$ and commission
We are looking for a high-performance IT Sales Manager to help us meet the medium and large-sized enterprise client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping DevPals competitive and innovative. A successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to be quickly recognized as a partner and resource for management team members and to be a strategic thinker capable of combining technology and sales strategy.
- Achieving quarterly & annual gross profit margin targets.
- Developing and maintaining an effective lead generation process from start to finish.
- Developing business opportunities, understand the needs of the client, and identify market trends.
- Developing strong relationships with strategic new clients at the senior level so that they are positive for the company as a strategic partner.
- Working closely and effectively with recruitment, pre-sales, and management throughout the sales cycle.
- Participating in regular client review meetings to ensure the success of each engagement.
- Making cold calls to leads generated by trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective customers, etc.
- Proactively helping resolve issues with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively creating demand for offshore engineering and personnel solutions.
- Reporting on successes and areas in need of improvement.
- Sales experience in high-tech with a focus on IT consulting/ outsourcing.
- Strong ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent networking, communication, and people-to-people skills.
- Ability to support complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of the EU/ Gulf IT market is a bonus.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Preferred bachelor's degree with a focus on marketing, or business administration.
- Willingness to travel.
- Compensation shall be a combination of basic salary and commission.
- The structure of the commission will be based on the achievement of the specific targets and quotas previously agreed upon. These targets and quotas will be linked to sales revenues and other volume-based metrics.
- This is a hybrid full-time job that allows both remote and office mode.